Access By Minors
The Sites are intended for visitors aged 18 and up. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
All Romance grants a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to view the contents of the Sites and use the services available on the Sites subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
No Warranty for Content of Products Purchased from Sites or Submissions Provided by Users of Sites
You acknowledge that All Romance does not have editorial control of the Works sold on the Sites or the Submissions provided by others on the Sites, and that the Submissions and Works of others is not endorsed by All Romance, nor is All Romance responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third party material. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to third party material that is objectionable or that you may find harmful, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against All Romance with respect thereto.
Return/No Refund Policy
You acknowledge that All Romance will not provide refunds. All Romance will replace damaged content with either an undamaged file of the work, or a work of equal value. You must request replacement of damaged files within seventy-two (72) hours of purchase. Requests must be made via the "Contact Us" portal that can be accessed from the bottom of any page on the Sites.
All Romance has the right to put a temporary or permanent hold on your account if fraud is suspected. Access to your personal library would not be allowed during the hold period. You acknowledge that All Romance will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, even though you may be liable for losses to All Romance or others due to unauthorized use for which you are responsible.
Other than works or submissions by others, Copyright on the Sites, including all materials included in it, is owned by or licensed to All Romance, and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Sites.
You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Sites (including audiovisual material, text, graphics or computer programs or other code) ("Site Materials"), except that (1) you may access and view any eBook materials pursuant to the terms of the All Romance End User License Agreement offered during the process of purchasing a license for limited use of the eBook content, or (2) you may download one machine-readable copy of the Site Materials (other than eBook content) only for personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to alter the text, graphics or audiovisual content, and to refrain from removing any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the Site Materials.
All Romance eBooks, All Romance, ARe, the All Romance and ARe logos, What's Hot in Romance, Wildfire and the Wildfire logo, The Daily Sizzle, Omnilit, the Omnilit logo, AReCAFE, the AReCAFE logo, Go Green Read e, Go Green Read eBooks, and any other trademarks or trade names on the Sites are trademarks owned by All Romance or under license to All Romance ("All Romance Trademarks"). You may not use the All Romance Trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, nor in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
The Sites, including all information included therein, is provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of the Sites.
NO INFORMATION, CONTENT, ADVICE OR ADVERTISEMENT GIVEN BY ALL ROMANCE, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, USERS OF SITES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVERTISEMENT FOR SUCH PURPOSES. THE EBOOKS AND OTHER ITEMS SOLD ON THE SITES AND ALL OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, FUNCTIONALITY OF PRIVACY SETTINGS, SITE AVAILABILITY OR SITE OPERATION, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR TIMELINESS. ALL ROMANCE DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRATIES REGARDING THE SITES, ANY PORTIONS THEREOF, ITS ADVERTISING SERVICES, OR THE EBOOKS SOLD, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, WORKS SOLD, OR SERVICES; AND (ii) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES, INCLUDING PRIVACY SETTINGS, AND ANY WORKS OR MATERIALS THEREON IS WITH END USER. END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE DISCLAIMERS HEREIN APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, USER PROVIDED CONTENT, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FINANCIAL INFORMATION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND THE END USER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ALL ROMANCE OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE MATERIALS OR CONTENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST SAVINGS OR CREDITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO HARDWARE OR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR OTHER PROGRAMS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITES, THE SITE MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED INFORMATION (IF ANY), EVEN IF ALL ROMANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL ROMANCE'S SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, THE FUNCTIONALILTY OF THE SITES, THE MATERIALS OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREWITH, OR DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON SUCH INFORMATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBOOK MATERIALS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITES, IF ANY. BECAUSE SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIMITATION PERMITTED BY STATE LAW.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Certain links in the Sites may connect to other web sites maintained by third parties. All Romance has no control over these web sites or the information or goods or services provided by such third parties. All Romance shall have no liability for any use or reliance of a user on these third-party web sites. By using any of the Sites, you expressly relieve All Romance from any and all liability arising from your use of access of any third party web site. All Romance shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Sites through technological or other means, without prior notice.
Links, Frames, and Metatags
You may link to the home page of any of the Sites as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of any of the Sites. You may not use metatags or any other "hidden text" that incorporates the All Romance Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Comments, Reviews, Posts, and Content from Visitors
All Romance eBooks, LLC
303 Main Street #186
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Please be aware that if you decide to disclose personally identifiable information on the Sites, this information may become public.
We reserve the right to terminate any or all of the Sites and this Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Indemnification, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Governing Law sections of this Agreement shall survive any such termination.
You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in Submissions, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your Chat ID as well.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own Submissions and for the consequences of submitting and publishing your Submissions on any of the Sites. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish your Submissions on the Sites; and you grant license to All Romance for all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Submissions for publication on the Sites.
All Romance does not allow infringement of intellectual property rights on the Sites. All Romance will remove any work that is for sale on the Sites, or any user Submission published on the Sites, if properly notified that such material infringes the intellectual property rights of another. As such, All Romance reserves the right to remove any works or Submissions without prior notice.
2. Site Submission Rules: We have adopted the "Site Submission Rules" set forth below to create Sites where information can be shared in a productive way. While using the Sites, you agree to adhere to the Site Community Rules below.
You agree to:
• Respect other Site participants - please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Site participants.
• Use the Sites for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects or commercial interests is not allowed.
You agree not to:
• Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information about another Site participant without his or her express consent.
• Post any content, information or disclosures that could be a violation of any state, federal, or local statute, regulation, code or common law principle.
• Post any content to the Sites that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
• Post any content to the Sites that infringes any third-party's intellectual property or other rights.
• Post any content to the Sites that contains any pornographic images.
• Use the Sites for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Sites any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
• Use the Sites for unauthorized advertisements, political campaigning, chain letters, "spamming," survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any All Romance employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Imply or state that All Romance endorses any of your statements or positions.
•Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Sites, or otherwise "hack" or deface any portion of the Sites.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Sites without our prior written authorization.
3. All Romance's Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy: You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Sites will remain the property of All Romance and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by All Romance (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content, if any) are protected by copyright, including, where applicable, as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by All Romance are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by All Romance.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Sites (collectively the "Marks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of All Romance, All Romance's licensors and suppliers, and others. All Marks on the Sites not owned by All Romance are the property of their respective owners. The Marks owned by All Romance, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not All Romance's.
5. Information Available on or Through the Sites: Some information made available on or through the Sites is provided by third parties or other Site participants (such information referred to as "Third-Party Content"). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on the Sites does not indicate any approval or endorsement by All Romance of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on the Sites by any user or other third party. All Romance is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
6. Links: Site participants may, on occasion, include links to other web sites and resources in their postings. Because All Romance has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that All Romance does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. All Romance shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Sites through technological or other means, without prior notice.
7. Claims of Copyright Infringement: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by All Romance infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Sites should be sent to:
All Romance eBooks, LLC
303 Main Street #186
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
With a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
1. How the Sites may gather information about you
The Sites collect and maintain certain personal information about you when you send us an e-mail or complete any of our online forms such as Register or Contact Us. The personal information you provide can identify you individually, and includes items such as your name and e-mail address, IP address, address, telephone number, or any other information that you choose to provide to us.
2. Ways information about you is collected
We may actively collect information about you from the following sources: applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means, and by public sources and credit reporting agencies. This information may include your name, address, billing information, and recent purchases. If you choose to send email messages to All Romance, we may retain the content of your e-mail message, your email address, and our subsequent responses. Please be careful about the information that you provide us by e-mail as with any public web site, this channel of communication is not necessarily secure against interception.
The Sites log these IP addresses and domain names and aggregate them for system administration and to monitor the use of the Sites. This monitoring helps us evaluate how our Sites are used and continuously improve the content we provide. As you navigate through the Sites, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection. The Sites may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user's computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Sites, and administer and improve the site. We may use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our Sites, the average time spent on our Sites, the number of pages viewed, and various other site use statistics. While we may review and report aggregated IP address information to All Romance program participants, the Sites do not link IP addresses or domain names with any personally identifiable information, which means that a visitor's session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
"Internet tags" (also known as Web Bugs, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1 by 1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Sites server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. We do not use Internet tags on the Sites.
"Navigational data" ("log files," "server logs," and "clickstream" data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and communicate information to visitors. The Sites use navigational data.
If you have joined any of the Sites, we may send you, via e-mail or post, information impacting our community that we think you might find useful. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt-out by updating your profile preferences or sending an e-mail to email@example.com, stating that you would like to be removed from our mailing list.
3. Ways information about you is used
We use the information you provide us to contact you in response to any requests, complaints, or comments you may have about the Sites, our products or All Romance. If you have used our Registration form and have elected to join our mailing list, we may also use the information you have provided to us to contact you in the future regarding All Romance or our products or our partners.
4. What information about you is shared
Other than for purposes of fulfilling your order, All Romance does not collect or compile personal information for distribution to parties outside of All Romance. Except as described below, All Romance does not share any information about you with any parties outside of All Romance.
We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities, to prevent fraudulent transactions, or to protect our rights and property. We will disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
All Romance has policies and procedures to limit employee and consultant access to information to only those employees and consultants with a business reason for accessing such information. All Romance educates its employees and consultants about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. We take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee and consultant responsibilities regarding customer information.
5. Implications of collecting and sharing information about you
If you send us e-mail or use our Register form, we will send you an online acknowledgment that we have received your contact. When you complete our Register form, if you join our mailing list, you will also receive other contact from us regarding our community or other topics we feel may be of interest to you.
You will not receive any contact from third parties outside of All Romance as a result of providing information to us, other than its officers, directors, or consultants and only for the purpose of conducting official company business.
6. Ways you can control the information collected about you
When you register for a customer account, you have the opportunity to join our mailing list. If at a later time you wish to change your participation in our mailing list, you may opt-out by updating your profile preferences or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that you would like to be removed from our mailing list. You will receive confirmation that we have received your communication.
If you would like to update information previously submitted to any of the Sites or request to have outdated information removed, please follow the links on the Sites to update such information. To update or modify any information other than that which you may personally update, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
7. E-mailing All Romance
The Sites allow you to send e-mail to All Romance and certain designated individuals. Information you send us will be considered non-confidential and may be used by All Romance or its affiliates without restriction. DO NOT SEND INFORMATION THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY, INCLUDING BUSINESS PLANS OR IDEAS, INVENTIONS, AND THE LIKE. By sending us your ideas, you agree that we may use such ideas without compensation to you.
All Romance takes reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our Sites and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100 percent secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Sites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on the Sites, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Additional Privacy Rights and Resources
You may have other privacy protections under state laws, and All Romance will comply with applicable state laws with regard to our information practices.
How to Contact Us
All Romance eBooks, LLC
303 Main Street #186
Safety Harbor, FL 34695